A bucket sized coffee at The Ponycat Cafe in New Farm

This new cafe is causing quite a stir with their supersize 'buckets' of coffee!!

I think its wonderful!! I love a big bowl of lovely espresso to start my saturday so keen to try a 'bucket' !!

Having said that - this is not something i would have everyday! It seems everyone thinks this concept is crazy .. but bowls of coffee are actually the done thing in Paris! ... and parisians have been sipping on their bowls for a very long time.

I think we are all adult enough to know our limits. I don't see the problem with enjoying a nice big bowl  or 'bucket' of coffee once in a while!

Bring. It. On!!

Will be heading to The Ponycat this weekend to check it out for sure! 

Shop 2, 693 Brunswick St, New Farm


image borrowed from http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/ (until i can get my own!)

1 comments:

  1. It's remarkable in support of me to have a web page, which is beneficial for my experience. thanks admin

    Feel free to visit my web blog registry cleaner software

    ReplyDelete

 

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

PIN IT