omg...my dreamy desert lifestyle #2 is actually for sale!! whaaa





I think there is perfection in the design aesthetics of a vast, dramatic desert landscape alongside a minimalist hotel or home and I love gawking at these spaces regularly. 

A while back I posted about my dreamy desert lifestyle part 2 (here) ... and today, I stumbled onto a new online site I heart and just as soon as I did.. there it was!! MY dreamy desert lifestyle FOR SALE!! :-D for $3.5 million dollars :-(

http://www.architectureforsale.com/address/858/Olson-Kundig-Architects

Another of the homes I posted about is also listed .. it would be a little more kind on the bank balance but still no really possible unfortunately :( 1.1 million isn't so bad..perhaps I can save that up in time :-|






Check out this site tho.. www.architectureforsale.com

With loads of inspirational architecturally designed homes to help you create your very own dreamy lifestyle wherever you may be!

psss..they are even selling a Frank Lloyd Wright home in Pasadena! Wowzers!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

PIN IT