Fashion - The Tribune Brisbane



164n Arthur Street, Fortitude Valley
http://www.thetribunebrisbane.com.au/


I was absolutely delighted to reveive an email invitation to visit The Tribune in Brisbane last week as I am a huge fan of this unique concept store.  I looove shooting accessories and shoes in particular so I had a lot of fun - thanks to Charlotte and The Tribune for having me! .. (oh and sorry dear husband..I wasn't able to leave without making a wee purchase :-\)


 


So Brisbane girls - this really is a one stop shop for killer designer items ... without the price tag! Everything in the store is heavily reduced, and if you thought it couldn't get any better, well it does! Every Tuesday there is a little thing called Treasure Hunt Tuesday where they reduce stock even further!

To give you an example of what is on offer on Treasure Hunt Tuesday here are a few items recently listed on their website ...  ( Wah! Giuseppe Zanotti !!!  - I selfishly own two pairs already but I am more than willing to expand on this !!)

Giuseppe Zanotti sandal with contrast stitching was $1150 now $295
MIH Marrakesh style jeans was $350 now $50
Giuseppe Zanotti two tone lace up boot was $1150 now $175
Miu Miu blazer style coat was $2425 now $400
YSL Fatale platform was $1425 now $200

The Tribune also showcases Queenslands emerging fashion labels which is one of the most exciting elements for me. Supporting local designers and local talent is something I love to do.  Australia in general has a style that I don't think can be found anywhere else in the world. Having travelled quite a lot over the last 4 years I have found that no matter how many cool stores I visit in LA, New York or Japan, I just cannot find pieces that match those sold here in Brisbane in my favourite little boutiques.

So on top of all of the above - The Tribune is also totally unique to Brisbane and is a concept store not seen anywhere else on our shores to date! How lucky are we?!!

brisbane à la mode





































0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

PIN IT